Jenell over at her beautiful blog, Through the Eye of the Needle, was tagged for a happiness meme. I decided I’d play along…
Happiness (to me) is:
1. Coffee and dessert on the patio with my family, like we enjoyed on this sunny and warm Sunday afternoon.
2. Dancing with my husband, as we did Friday night.
3. Stimulating conversation with anyone up to the task with me, like my Writer’s Group friends were Saturday morning at the coffee shop.
4. Seeing my kitty sleeping with her body tucked under the covers and her head sticking out. She looks like a baby!
5. My son’s belly laugh.
6. Hearing my daughter read Jack Prelutsky’s poem, Chocolate-covered Salami, last Tuesday at a school poetry fair.